• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIN Silver Age: Marvel, DC, Archie

13 posts in this topic

As usual, first takeit.gif gets it. Postage is $4 for as many books as you want.

Spider-Man 16 VG+ 4.5 (nice solid copy with some spine roll) Guide $140 Yours for $95

th_asm16fc.jpg

th_asm16bc.jpg

Fantastic Four 52 FN+ 6.5 (slight tanning interior back cover edges--pages are off-white) Guide $120 Yours for $ 50

th_cgc10009.jpg

th_cgc10011.jpg

Action 277 VG+ 4.5 Guide $38 Yours for $ 15

th_action277fc.jpg

th_action277bc.jpg

Betty and Me 16 G/VG 3.0 (with the 893whatthe.gif cover) Guide $6 SOLD

th_cgc10008.jpg

Betty and Veronica 70 FN 6.0 Guide $27 SOLD

th_cgc10017.jpg

Archie Lot: 10 issues of early '60s Archie space, alien and monster covers. Also, Mad House 26 has an early Sabrina appearance and Mad House Annual #3 has her origin story. Condition averages GD- 1.8 Guide $62 Yours for $30

th_DSC00193.jpg

Betty and Me 16 G/VG 3.0 (with the cover) Guide $6 Yours for $6

takeit.gif

[embarrassing lack of self control]

Are you looking for a copy? I run across them frequently and would be happy to pick one up for you.

takeit.gif

Are you looking for a copy? I run across them frequently and would be happy to pick one up for you.

I would really like a copy as well. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

takeit.gif

I would really like a copy as well. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

143 - give Old Guy first shot if you find another copy- the book is not on my want list, but for $10 shipped I would have snagged it - classic oddball cover.