• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,086 posts in this topic

Not a fan?!? Sincerely? That is a great book. Definitely not the greatest cover but important nonetheless. Great copy! The Baron is my favorite silver-age character.

Mike

What book are you talking about, Mike? Showcase #57? That is a great book and I've got a few low-mid grade copies myself. I said "Yup yup" as in "Yup, I like that one". lol

Andy

And just for badness, this early classic Heath cover. Mmmmmmm Heath.

marinesinbattle.jpg

What a sweet set of Kuberts and Heaths!!! :applause:

Solid copy, but looking for an upgrade to a raw 8.0

bb52.jpg

Many great books, Shep, but this one and the Showcase 45 are 2 of my absolute faves! :cloud9:

Thanks for posting these sweet books!!! (worship)

Andy

And just for badness, this early classic Heath cover. Mmmmmmm Heath.

marinesinbattle.jpg

Damn Shep, why didn't you throw that one up in your VCC thread?

At one point I had about 50 Atlas war books, with many of the classic Heath covers. When I decided to focus strictly on DC, I decided to hang onto two... War #23 (posted about a week ago by Adamstrange) and this one. It is absolutely my favorite Heath Atlas cover, and even though this copy barely scraped in VG land, I love it. It is a REALLY hard book to find in any decent grade. I would one day love to score a VF.

Shep