• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,088 posts in this topic

Something very cool... yes, more of a bronze age item, but I thought you fellas might like to see it.

Been looking for this for quite some time. I've been aware of it, but I have never been able to find a copy... until one popped up on ebay a couple of weeks back.

nytmag.jpg

What th'?

Never heard of that? Where'd you first see that? Pretty cool, Shep. Any chance you could scan/post the article?

That is quite neat, thanks for posting a pic, Shep. (thumbs u

Andy

I'll try and scan the whole article and post it - it's long!

Mick, I first saw that on ebay maybe 8 years ago.... it was a completed sale. I've checked in on it from time to time, and just got lucky last month.

It's pretty cool!

Shep

I know a lot of you "war guys" dont think much of the dino or "fantasy" themed war stories...but I stumbled upon this cool art blog where a bunch of very talented artists contribute to an "art jam" every week with a different obscure comic character.

Well, this week's character is none other than GI ROBOT.

Check out some of this stuff!

http://comictwart.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

I know a lot of you "war guys" dont think much of the dino or "fantasy" themed war stories...but I stumbled upon this cool art blog where a bunch of very talented artists contribute to an "art jam" every week with a different obscure comic character.

Well, this week's character is none other than GI ROBOT.

Check out some of this stuff!

http://comictwart.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

Cool! I always enjoyed GI Robot in Weird War Tales. Kind of a guilty pleasure.