• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,088 posts in this topic

I sold SOME of my Atlas books long ago! But I had doubles too!

Shep

We collectors sometimes keep an ace or two up our sleeves, eh ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Instead, I will be selling tattered old Archie digests, coverless Charlton Romance comics and some really good Marvels from the early 1990s.

Shep

:takeit: The tattered old Archie digests. All good reading material for my 3rd grade students.

I would say "not a good deal".

If it were a CGC graded 6.0, it may (perhaps should) sell for that amount. However, it's a raw book and it didn't look that great to me. 5.5 tops, I'd say. We'll see. If the buyer is a boardie and gets the book graded, I'd like to hear what it comes back at.

:popcorn:

Just started a thread with some DC war books. Heavily discounted. You may want to check it out. (thumbs u

Andy

Let's see, sell some blood, sell a couple organs, take out a second mortgage......... (thumbs u

I wouldn't recommend that second mortgage, Jeffy. (tsk)

Just started a thread with some DC war books. Heavily discounted. You may want to check it out. (thumbs u

Andy

Let's see, sell some blood, sell a couple organs, take out a second mortgage......... (thumbs u

I wouldn't recommend that second mortgage, Jeffy. (tsk)

Definitely. . .unless you think you can pay it off by selling a bunch of high grade war comics. :whistle: