• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,101 posts in this topic

Nice books, and nice to see you on the boards Fay!

Thanks guys and I've been around lurking and just not posting.

I had to take a three month or more break from buying and I find

the hobby is a little less fun when you're not buying. Especially

watching all these sweet books up for auction at Heritage. :shy:

Another month or so I can finally go back to my normal budget. :acclaim:

Hello Fellow War Buffs, :hi:

I am in need of an issue of All-American Men of War #117, the last issue, in as high-end condition as possible.....does anyone have any advice on who I could approach? I thought I would list here first rather than the want to buy thread because you are experts in this field! (thumbs u

Many thanks! :wishluck:

I am in need of an issue of All-American Men of War #117, the last issue, in as high-end condition as possible.....does anyone have any advice on who I could approach? I thought I would list here first rather than the want to buy thread because you are experts in this field! (thumbs u

Good luck! That can be a tough book in grade, but it does come up on occasion.

Shep

Looks like I've got a raw 8.0 left. I sold my CGC 9.0 on Heritage.

Andy

I've been reading the new modern one-shots that have been coming out.

Our Fighting Forces wasn't that great. Weird War Tales was quite good. I'm in the middle of G. I. Combat and I'm loving it! Haven't read the Sgt. Rock or the Star Spangled War Stories yet, but I'll get to them shortly. Anyone else read these?

Andy

Looks like I've got a raw 8.0 left. I sold my CGC 9.0 on Heritage.

Andy

Your wish for good luck for me was answered Shep! (thumbs u

Hi Andy :hi:

I thought you might be able to answer my call! ;) I'll PM you on this. I would like this issue to go along with this beauty I just picked up :cloud9:

005.jpg[/img]

Edited by OV