• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Art-L

50 posts in this topic

I don't think Blackhearted Dwarf was KK. gossip.gif

Maybe not, but that's the impression I got. BHD got banned for being a shill, no?

He was a shill for the formerly banned forumite Bugaboo. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Now, he has another shill - WALL-CRAWLER - offering support.

I think you're wrong on this account.

Seeing as wallcrawler has a premium CAF account, and I spoke to him via telephone last week. It's up to him to share his real name here.

He is not KK.

Chris Caira

Now, he has another shill - WALL-CRAWLER - offering support.

I think you're wrong on this account.

Seeing as wallcrawler has a premium CAF account, and I spoke to him via telephone last week. It's up to him to share his real name here.

He is not KK.

Chris Caira

Fine, I'll take your word on it and amend my earlier posts accordingly.

I still think there's something wrong with people who actively participate in message boards and feel the need to hide behind phony IDs. What's to hide? confused-smiley-013.gif

I still think there's something wrong with people who actively participate in message boards and feel the need to hide behind phony IDs. What's to hide?

Agreed,

As I experienced with my Joe_Collector fight earlier this year. People who actively hide or use aliases or shill accounts are not worth the time it take to fight with them.

Chris

I still think there's something wrong with people who actively participate in message boards and feel the need to hide behind phony IDs. What's to hide?

Agreed,

As I experienced with my Joe_Collector fight earlier this year. People who actively hide or use aliases or shill accounts are not worth the time it take to fight with them.

Chris

Thanks for the sanity check, Chris, and I apologise to all bona fide collectors on this forum for getting it wrong. Sometimes it's difficult to differentiate between fact and fiction when you're dealing with people who need to hide . . .

Agreed,

Chris

Thanks for the sanity check, Chris, and I apologise to all bona fide collectors on this forum for getting it wrong. Sometimes it's difficult to differentiate between fact and fiction when you're dealing with people who need to hide . . .

Agree absolutely. Maybe now we can get back to talking about comic book art. thumbsup2.gif