• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Art-L

50 posts in this topic

I smell a Kat....I mean a Rat. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Are you a subscriber to the L-forum? 8 years ago that was THE Original Art forum. I remember in 98' discovering the L forum and being utterly amazed that there was a community of OA collectors. I sold my Hulk 180 Cover to a forum member via the forum for $4500 (Who woulda thought Trimpe art would go up?). This forum has soooo much more potential than the L-Forum. Firstly, you can post images here and thats pretty neatoo-cool. Secondly, our neighbors here are comic people and thats pretty cool too!!!

Hi KK. hi.gif

huh? confused-smiley-013.gif

Okay, let's adopt the BRONTY school of logic . . .

That you, K.K. ????

Did I pass the subtlety test, this time round, huh?

No KK here....KFC.

I just knew BRONTY's direct approach was less than useless.

By the way, welcome to the forum, KFC.

How about a little info about yourself . . . what you collect . . . link to any on-line Gallery, etc.

Holy Deja Vu, Batman!

I am here from the L-Forum. Not sure how many are here from there. But that forum truly has gone to the dogs. I dont think they even talk about comic art anymore? Someone should make an effort to bring everyone from there, over here. Because, it looks like HERE, is where its at!!! Anyone here from over there?

Aren't you Brad S on the L?

I am here from the L-Forum. Not sure how many are here from there. But that forum truly has gone to the dogs. I dont think they even talk about comic art anymore? Someone should make an effort to bring everyone from there, over here. Because, it looks like HERE, is where its at!!! Anyone here from over there?

He is on something

no, I am 'dickdiver' (not a gay reference,..Im a fan of F. Scott Fitzgerald and thats the protaganists name in 'Tender Is the Night').

no, I am 'dickdiver' (not a gay reference,..Im a fan of F. Scott Fitzgerald and thats the protaganists name in 'Tender Is the Night').

Is '-Diver' a rampant opposite to 'Muff-Diver'?

Is '-Diver' a rampant opposite to 'Muff-Diver'?

Oy Vey foreheadslap.gif

Am I the only educated one here? confused-smiley-013.gif

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=+diver+fitzgerald

DO you have any art of your own to show since your on Comic art L and not Krazy Kat?

Yes, but as you don't appear to have noticed . . . there's a link at the end of each and every one of my posts.

Simply click on to said link|:

DO you have any art of your own to show since your on Comic art L and not Krazy Kat?

Yes, but as you don't appear to have noticed . . . there's a link at the end of each and every one of my posts.

Simply click on to said link|:

I wasnt talking to you!

I was talking to the new guy