• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gold/Silver/Bronze for sale

57 posts in this topic

I do note that other listers in this forum have web kinks here & there, but i guess i get singled out for what ever reason. Teflon - never leave homw with out it

Your original post had a link to your website, if I'm not mistaken. That was the reason.

Uneducated? Give me a break. Because I don't specialize in understanding @$$ pain or the F$#$ word in a bush.

Pat

Dammit, seven years of college down the drain for nothing!

Regading Daredevil 48, it has always been known as the "...as Spain..." cover right under Stiltman's rear end no less. John Verpooten snuck that in to circumvent the comics code back in the day.

Same goes for what he snuck into the cover of Ka Zar #1 25 cent edition Aug 1970: in the bushes he placed the four letter word F * * K in the branches. My, we have some uneducated comics people on this CGC board. All us old timers know both of these as they were written up in the fan press of the day, we used to call them fanzines. -:)

Yea, none of this has ever been mentioned here until now. Thanks for bringing these well kept secrets to our attention.

yeahok.gif

The moderator has already been notified about this post.

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.

I wonder how much Bobbie is paying to the Mods?

also, is this what this forum is all about - straight lists for sale, rather than directing some one to a web site which takes up less space on this CGC board?

It's pretty obvious you're "playing dumb" yet again, as Arch made it pretty clear: this forum is for member sales only, with no dealer links/emails, no outside transactions, no pushes to a website, etc.

Post books for sale, posts scans here, accept offers by PM - the ENTIRE transaction takes place HERE with no outside influence or sales tactics.

Personally speaking, I don't care if you're a dealer like Metro or a little guy on the street, as long as you follow the rules. Which BTW, you are NOT!

But of course you know that, and are simply spamming your dealer website link and email yet again. Either that, or you're a total insufficiently_thoughtful_person who can't read the most basic of instructions.

Take your pick.

Already asked about that one. poke2.gif

October was the first one to ask about the Bats 227, and next i am going to figure out who was 2nd, 3rd, etc

just got the scan done, was doing some yard work before the jungle overtakes me, am figuring out PhotoBucket again - and i think I already have an acct there, but its been some time since i used it

Re the DD 48 and Kazar #1, i was joking about the "un-ed" persons - surely, simply to operate a computer takes some level of smarts, i was simply shocked that there are marvel collectors out there who seemingly had never heard of these two cover attributes is all

best

Robert Beerbohm

"JC", actually, i was just noticing the " Add signature to this post" is always in auto-clicked mode, which auto-adds ones sig at the bottom

really, you definitely need to get laid - soon - and lighten up.

cuz here on out i am simply going to ignore you

Robert Beerbohm

"JC", actually, i was just noticing the " Add signature to this post" is always in auto-clicked mode, which auto-adds ones sig at the bottom

Actually, I have sigs disabled, so what you posted was NOT a signature, so stop trying to lie your way out of it. You added that to the MAIN TEXT and you know it.

Un-freaking-believeable. 27_laughing.gif

Ok, now you are calling me a liar?

Ok, I'll bite

All that info at the bottom of my posts you are refering to has been my pre-written CGC sig all along, which has been going onto all my posts, which i noticed i can disable - my life does not revolve around hanging on these boards,

are you glued to your computer? get a life

all you are doing is showing off what an insufficiently_thoughtful_person you truly are

The batman 227 is most likely sold to the first person on the list who asked - i will definitely try to hunt down more nice copies of this one

Please note, i do have a nice copy for Detective 31 for sale, only $8K, from whence the Batman 227 cover comes from

Robert Beerbohm

The batman 227 is most likely sold to the first person on the list who asked - i will definitely try to hunt down more nice copies of this one

Can we see a scan anyway? Help drown my sorrows and all

Ok, i am sending out scans from PhotoBucket to all the PMs i have received

my uneducated-in-mysterious-CGC-ways still doesn not know how to put a scan right onto this thread

any help in unlocking the key to going thru the door would be appreciated