• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS Iron Fist #14 35 cent price variant.

15 posts in this topic

news.gif SALE PENDING

I have decided that I can go ahead and part with this book. I plan to send it to CGC this week, but figured I would post it here first and maybe save myself the time, and trouble of sending it in. I will take offers if anyone is interested till Tuesday night. This is the link for the pics and board members opinions on the book from the grading boards.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...e=0#Post1255951

Let me know if you would like more info on the condition.

I am looking for a cool million - ballpark. wink.gif Recently a CGC 6.0 sold for over $700 and a 8.0 sold for over $1200 last year. A smaller ballpark would be based on these numbers.

So, you want less than $700?

Less than one million.

I would like to entertain some reasonable offers based on the information that I have provided in the post. If no one here is interested in it, I will slab it and list it on ebay. I would rather just sell it here for a fair price that makes another forum member happy. I know what the potential may or may not be for this book. If some one sees it that needs or wants it, they may be able to get it at a reasonable price without having to compete with the speculators and lable chasers. I am open to offers, the worst I can say is no thanks.

I am looking for a cool million - ballpark. wink.gif Recently a CGC 6.0 sold for over $700 and a 8.0 sold for over $1200 last year. A smaller ballpark would be based on these numbers.

Thanks, thats the kind of ballpark information I was looking for...Except the million part. tongue.gif

So, you want less than $700?

Less than one million.

I would like to entertain some reasonable offers based on the information that I have provided in the post. If no one here is interested in it, I will slab it and list it on ebay. I would rather just sell it here for a fair price that makes another forum member happy. I know what the potential may or may not be for this book. If some one sees it that needs or wants it, they may be able to get it at a reasonable price without having to compete with the speculators and lable chasers. I am open to offers, the worst I can say is no thanks.

Why don't you just go ahead and ask what you think is a fair price. If it doesn't sell within 60 seconds, but sells in a day or so once other people see it, then it was probably a fair price.

Why don't you just go ahead and ask what you think is a fair price. If it doesn't sell within 60 seconds, but sells in a day or so once other people see it, then it was probably a fair price.

yay.gifFine, $800 shipped and insured for any forum members. Trade offers welcome. yay.gif

PM me if the deal falls through...

I'm not looking for a copy, just facilitating.

thumbsup2.gif

Can you MAKE October to sell me his book. Biggest mistake i ever made letting that one go frown.gif

If that's the biggest mistake you ever make in your life.....consider yourself charmed. thumbsup2.gif

PM me if the deal falls through...

I'm not looking for a copy, just facilitating.

thumbsup2.gif

Can you MAKE October to sell me his book. Biggest mistake i ever made letting that one go frown.gif

cloud9.gif