• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone want a Tomahawk 116?

37 posts in this topic

Nice looking, but technically weak 7.0, check it out in the grading forum. Deep colors and gloss. I am looking for offers of at least $30 on this one, not including shipping. I have spent two years looking for nice copies of this book, at shows, on dealer sites, and on eBay. I have seen exactly three above 5.0, including this one. I own two, Golddust sniped me on the third. This is the first Adams issue on the title and an absolute NIGHTMARE to find in nice shape. One of, if not the single hardest bronze book from DC or Marvel to find above a fine.

th116.jpg

Just taking offers right now, what are you looking to pay?

How about this, I will make it a one day auction, ending Wednesday at noon central. Opening bid is $30 plus shipping. Post the bids in this thread.

Thanks!

I am extending this til Wednesday. Come on guys, you won't find this book in better shape than this. There is only ONE copy on the census, and it's qualified!

makepoint.gif