• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS High Grade Bronze/Silver

15 posts in this topic

I am offering the books below for sale. I need to raise some money for some home repairs. I will post LARGE SCANS of any of the books upon request. Prices do not include shipping.

All Star Western #10 CGC 9.4 WHITE pages $ 995

Weird Western Tales #12 CGC 9.2 $ 130

X-Men #94 CGC 9.2 WHITE pages $ 900

Dell Giant #48 1st Flintstones CGC 9.2 $ 350

Brother Power the Geek #1 CGC 9.6 1of 1 Best $300

Fantastic Four #28 CGC 9.2 $950

Brave and the Bold #51 CGC 9.2 Diamond Run $350

I also have a complete run of Invaders #1-41 + Annual #1. I purchased the run from Showcase New England. They were graded 9.2-9.6 by Showcase New England. The books are still in the original boxes from Showcase New England. Please post or PM me an offer for the run if you are interested.

Can't... place... any... bids...

Head exploded after seeing the Lantern scan... gotta pick up the pieces...!

This is the biggest bait-and-switch I have seen in a while. I wait for it to load, look for a price...nfs... frustrated.gif

I will come back and look at the books actually for sale later.

Dan

I see some scan requests here. I am just taking a quick look at the posts before going to work tuesday morning. I can't get the FF 28 now as I will wake the baby. I will be home from work today around 4:30-5:00 pm. I will post all requested scans then.

Thank you,

-Mike

I've received some PM's and a post regarding the Invaders run. I think I will sell try selling them here on the boards but in an auction style sale. I will hold off on selling them for now until I can get some scans up and choose a starting and ending time for the bidding.

Thank you for your interest,

-Mike

I am offering the books below for sale. I need to raise some money for some home repairs. I will post LARGE SCANS of any of the books upon request. Prices do not include shipping.

All Star Western #10 CGC 9.4 WHITE pages $ 995

Weird Western Tales #12 CGC 9.2 $ 130

X-Men #94 CGC 9.2 WHITE pages $ 900

Dell Giant #48 1st Flintstones CGC 9.2 $ 350

Brother Power the Geek #1 CGC 9.6 1of 1 Best $300

Fantastic Four #28 CGC 9.2 $950

Brave and the Bold #51 CGC 9.2 Diamond Run $350

I also have a complete run of Invaders #1-41 + Annual #1. I purchased the run from Showcase New England. They were graded 9.2-9.6 by Showcase New England. The books are still in the original boxes from Showcase New England. Please post or PM me an offer for the run if you are interested.

img803.jpg