• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink Original Art Relaunch

1 post in this topic

Dear Comic Art Collectors and Dealers:

I am proud to annouce that my relauch of ComicLink's Internet Comic Art Exchange is complete, and with it some impressive and key pieces from the likes of Steve Ditko, Frank Miller, Jack Kirby, Frank Frazetta, Joe Orlando, John Romita and others have been recently listed. Comic Art is now prominently featured on the ComicLink web site for the mutual benefit of buyers and sellers of comic art and I also hope to introduce many comic book collectors on our vast mailing list to the fun and profitability of collecting comic art.

We also have a very effective Comic Art Wantlist Service where collectors can privately post their wanted items and be notified via email, without obligation, as soon as something of interest is listed on the site. I hope you like the revamped section and participate as both buyer and seller! I welcome feedback and contact but do not check the boards often. The best way of reaching me is to email me directly at buysell@comiclink.com - please feel free to introduce yourselves and let me know what you collect and what you have to sell. Maybe we can do some business!

Sincerely,

Josh Nathanson, President

www.comiclink.com

718/246-0300