• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batmans to be listed tonite on here! All CGC'd

64 posts in this topic

It's yours High Voltage -- I know that collectors who express interest shouldn't be penalized because they weren't in front of the computer and lost out on the speed issue... so -- take the 245 and enjoy -- I'm sure ron is going to give you a great book!

Wow - Seriously, Thank you! thumbsup2.gif

Ron, re: Batman 245 takeit.gif

It's yours High Voltage -- I know that collectors who express interest shouldn't be penalized because they weren't in front of the computer and lost out on the speed issue... so -- take the 245 and enjoy -- I'm sure ron is going to give you a great book!

Wow - Seriously, Thank you! thumbsup2.gif

Ron, re: Batman 245 takeit.gif

Lucky you. That is a tough book. What a great guy Brian is.

hail.gif

stand-up guy. i myself am a big believer in what goes around, comes around. so big 893applaud-thumb.gif to you

I pm'd Ron about the 219 2 days ago asking for a scan. I guess he's busy. confused-smiley-013.gif

took him 10 minutes to post the one i asked for. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Its not who you know but..errr forget it. sorry.gif

pays to have a carrot to wave under his nose like a bats 145 in 9.6.

I pm'd Ron about the 219 2 days ago asking for a scan. I guess he's busy. confused-smiley-013.gif

took him 10 minutes to post the one i asked for. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Its not who you know but..errr forget it. sorry.gif

pays to have a carrot to wave under his nose like a bats 145 in 9.6.

Not when the owner of it is trying to squeeze blood from me. poke2.gif

Sorry folks I have been very busy the last 2 days and I will have to sort everything out tonite or tomorrow morning.