• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #64 CGC 9.4/ ASM #95 CGC 9.6 BOTH WHITE

20 posts in this topic

...ASM #64 CGC 9.4 white pages $290.00

...ASM #95 CGC 9.6 white pages $525.00

..sorry my scanner isn't hooked up yet so I don't have a scan of either book right now,..should be up and running by Sunday,...books are both centered and cut nicely,..free shipping for forum members,...USA/ Canuckland,..PM if interested,... yay.gif

...thanks,...need to raise some cash for San Diego so I'll be listing a bunch of stuff in the next week or so,... juggle.gif
Got a 9.8 DC Comics Presents 26?

...thanks,...need to raise some cash for San Diego so I'll be listing a bunch of stuff in the next week or so,... juggle.gif

..I wipe my arse with them daily,...

acclaim.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Man, you always have very nice books for sale. ASM #95 in 9.6 white...How so very nice!

Ask him where he keeps them. poke2.gif

... confused-smiley-013.gif...doesn't seem to affect the page quality any,...

I need one at least 9.4 to complete my TT set.

...shameless bump,... tongue.gif

...ASM #64 CGC 9.4 white pages $290.00

...ASM #95 CGC 9.6 white pages $525.00

..sorry my scanner isn't hooked up yet so I don't have a scan of either book right now,..should be up and running by Sunday,...books are both centered and cut nicely,..free shipping for forum members,...USA/ Canuckland,..PM if interested,... yay.gif

Man, you always have very nice books for sale. ASM #95 in 9.6 white...How so very nice!

Ask him where he keeps them. poke2.gif

up his butt? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Why yes, yes he does.

..well I've always been very "anal" when it comes to grading?... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif,...just ask any of the dealers who won't sell to me anymore,...