• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help Needed Re: Heroes Convention in Charlotte

23 posts in this topic

Hey finecomics....

Sorry again mate, I was in a bad mood, I had this drunk chav come in my store this morning (I own a small comic store in Portsmouth, we are approaching 2 years now), trying to start a fight, I had to physically eject the little scrotum and it suck all my humour out of me...

Anyways, That FF print is beautiful, I've got the regualr one and I've been offered a variant from James Jean himself, he sold them on his site for a while, might still be some left - but thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it.

And, you're right, its sunnu as hell here today, which makes a change, but I'm planning to move to NY in the next year or so, the winters here are faaaaaarrrr toooo long.

PS. The NHS over here is a nightmare too, you have to book in 6 weeks in advance to see anyone!

No problem. If you don't mind letting me know how much James Jean was selling those variant prints for, I would appreciate it. Thanks thumbsup2.gif

Hey finecomics....

Sorry again mate, I was in a bad mood, I had this drunk chav come in my store this morning (I own a small comic store in Portsmouth, we are approaching 2 years now), trying to start a fight, I had to physically eject the little scrotum and it suck all my humour out of me...

Anyways, That FF print is beautiful, I've got the regualr one and I've been offered a variant from James Jean himself, he sold them on his site for a while, might still be some left - but thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it.

And, you're right, its sunnu as hell here today, which makes a change, but I'm planning to move to NY in the next year or so, the winters here are faaaaaarrrr toooo long.

PS. The NHS over here is a nightmare too, you have to book in 6 weeks in advance to see anyone!

No problem. If you don't mind letting me know how much James Jean was selling those variant prints for, I would appreciate it. Thanks thumbsup2.gif

He is/was selling them for $15