• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help Needed Re: Heroes Convention in Charlotte

23 posts in this topic

Hey, I'm stuck in the UK, can anyone help me out with this:

I'll pay for shipping etc... please help.

Here's the info:

"Attendees of this month’s Heroes Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina will get their own zombified iconic Marvel image to take home, Heroes Aren’t Hard to Find has announced. Arthur Suydam has created a version of Captain America #100 in his acclaimed “Marvel Zombies” style. The poster, which will measure roughly 11” x 17” will be on coated stock and given away one per attendee while supplies last. (Note – image with logo placement is not final). "

Drop me a PM if you can do it, I'd really appreciate it.

Many thanks.

finecomics ,

no offence finecomics, but asking that kind of cash for a free print is ridiculous, so again, I'll politely decline your offer, especialy as two helpfull forum members have offered to pick the print up for me as a gesture of good old helping out a fellow collector.

Of course the member who is picking it up for me will be rewarded for his efforts by some token of appreciation...

I think it's a bit crappy to try and extort that kind of cash out of a fellow board member...

finecomics ,

no offence finecomics, but asking that kind of cash for a free print is ridiculous, so again, I'll politely decline your offer, especialy as two helpfull forum members have offered to pick the print up for me as a gesture of good old helping out a fellow collector.

Of course the member who is picking it up for me will be rewarded for his efforts by some token of appreciation...

I think it's a bit crappy to try and extort that kind of cash out of a fellow board member...

Either I'm not in on the inside joke, or

You're not really from the UK, are you?

I'm in the UK, Portsmouth, Southsea...

maybe fincomics was joking, but I've had a hard day - if so, my apologies... Im very ill and might be taking things the worng way

Jeff was just joking -- he`s a funny guy -- not that there`s anything wrong with that ----

finecomics ,

Yeah - Jeff was definitely joking.

OOOOppppss!

In that case, Jeff, you know I really love you. please accept my apology...

I've just had one rough day....

If you were here I'd buy you a pint!

You brits and that lack of sense of humor. makepoint.gif

I'm guilty as charged smile.gif

And its even summer over there. I was over there last year around this time and it was beautiful, alot better than going this January poke2.gif Buy me a lotto ticket at Sainsbury's and I'll collect on that beer next year.

Seriously though, if you want me to take a pic of that dealer variant FF print let me know. According to Shelton only dealer's got them, its different than the one passed out to the public. I hope we might get something special again this year 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

P.S. If I could sell prints for $180, I wouldn't be working for the NHS 27_laughing.gif

Hey finecomics....

Sorry again mate, I was in a bad mood, I had this drunk chav come in my store this morning (I own a small comic store in Portsmouth, we are approaching 2 years now), trying to start a fight, I had to physically eject the little scrotum and it suck all my humour out of me...

Anyways, That FF print is beautiful, I've got the regualr one and I've been offered a variant from James Jean himself, he sold them on his site for a while, might still be some left - but thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it.

And, you're right, its sunnu as hell here today, which makes a change, but I'm planning to move to NY in the next year or so, the winters here are faaaaaarrrr toooo long.

PS. The NHS over here is a nightmare too, you have to book in 6 weeks in advance to see anyone!