• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marcelo Frusin's Original Art From Loveless

5 posts in this topic

From my inbox this morning:

Hi Brian,

You had emailed me a while ago inquiring about Marcelo Frusin's original art from Loveless. I finally have it in my custoday, and am adding it to the website this morning between 10-11 AM Central Std Time. I am advanced emailing about a dozen customers who contacted me a while ago, you included, to give you all first crack at the pages.

Please let me know what if any pages you are interested in so I can place them on hold for you.

If the galleries aren't active when you get this email, please check back shortly, and everything should be up.

There are several covers, and much of the interiors from issues 1-5. The covers and all of issue one were done in pencil only, and digitally colored by Marcelo.

Issues 2-5 are done in pencil & ink by Marcelo.

Thanks for your patience.

Mark Hay

Splash Page Comic Art

www.splashpageart.com

I made an offer on five consecutive pages. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I made an offer on five consecutive pages. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Good luck Brian!

Mark's a great guy to deal with...which reminds me i should buy something from Mark soon too! laugh.gif

-Hart

I haven't heard back from him yet. My offer was low, but I expected that he would come back somewhere between asking price and my offer. I hope my offer wasn't taken as an insult. frown.gif

I haven't heard back from him yet. My offer was low, but I expected that he would come back somewhere between asking price and my offer. I hope my offer wasn't taken as an insult. frown.gif

Brian, if you think you were low in the offer...you may want to email him with a higher offer. Or pick one of the pages that you really want and pick that up before someone else snaps it up for themselves!

keep us posted.

-H