• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Here's the other Uncanny X-Men #212 SS CGC 9.8. Kudos to Kris "I'm Semi-Retired" Moore for getting me this one.

I believe the announcement was public on the Saturday night of NYCC and Kris said: "After this show, I'll be done until SDCC. After San Diego, I'm out"

Any guesses how this'll turn out? I think he's gonna pull the old Ross Perot.

Nice books, George. I'm especially fond of the Civil war #3 you posted in the Multi-sig thread. You've already done what I was hoping to do to these:

th_CivilWar3Sketch.jpgth_CivilWar3SketchB.jpg

Major KUDOS to MutantKeys for getting these done at NYCC:

Uncanny X-Men 212 CGC 9.8 Mutant Massacre, only SS 9.8

Not to burst your bubble, but I know of at least one other SS CGC 9.8 copy. I wonder who it was that had what was the only SS 9.8 and had their bubble burst when they saw this posting? hm:cry:

Kinda like when you got your Watchmen #6 9.8 SS. ;)

Here's the other Uncanny X-Men #212 SS CGC 9.8. Kudos to Kris "I'm Semi-Retired" Moore for getting me this one.

I believe the announcement was public on the Saturday night of NYCC and Kris said: "After this show, I'll be done until SDCC. After San Diego, I'm out"

Nice books, George. I'm especially fond of the Civil war #3 you posted in the Multi-sig thread. You've already done what I was hoping to do to these:

Only time will tell. Even If I do retire there are always a couple of names that could get me out of retirement. Ditko, King, A. Moore, George Lucas, Miller, and R. Crumb.

Basically If any of the impossible creators decide to do signings I will sell a kidney to get to the signing. Even if I am in retirement.

Only time will tell. Even If I do retire there are always a couple of names that could get me out of retirement. Ditko, King, A. Moore, George Lucas, Miller, and R. Crumb.

Basically If any of the impossible creators decide to do signings I will sell a kidney to get to the signing. Even if I am in retirement.

I thought you were in retirement, so how can you contemplate retiring if you are retired?

Dude, you are not even remotely retired. It reminds me of Borat when he is invited to eat at the plantation...

If you go to cons and get books SSd, you are not retired. If you take a full year off or more and do not attend cons, you are retired...

(shrug)

Kudos to Daniel on my books. I just picked them up from my PO Box...

001 Booster Gold #1 2/86 D.C. Comics Signature 9.8 WHITE SIGNED BY DAN JURGENS ON 2/28/09 Dan Jurgens story & cover

Dan Jurgens & Mike DeCarlo art 1st appearance of Booster Gold & Skeets.

Blackguard appearance.

002 Avengers #144 2/76 Marvel Comics Signature 9.6 WHITE SIGNED BY GEORGE PEREZ ON 3/1/09 Steve Englehart story

George Perez & Mike Esposito art Origin & 1st appearance of Hellcat.

Squadron Supreme appearance