• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

The last couple of weeks have been hectic to say the least, but I need to thank a few folks....

First up, thanks to Chandler and Sharon! I don't know what those scratch looking things are on the scan, but I can't get rid of them....the book and slab are incredible in person!

76832.jpg.5e12f61c8f3c5850cad177bdcc91b20a.jpg

Next up, big thanks to MutantKeys! I couldn't be happier with these books....well all but the German Cap, I still think the "Amateur color touch" is and accidental touch with a sharpie, but who knows? I think it's fun to have such an ironic and iconic book signed by Cap's creator.

76833.jpg.ce2adbd4e21746a36ec5e6fa5208af95.jpg

76834.jpg.5d70b652849800e53417fd7213b970ea.jpg

76835.jpg.d02cfe8693b38756770ce5e53d1febd6.jpg

76836.jpg.7e0c39c71951131f367b292e1e345748.jpg

Next up, big thanks to MutantKeys! I couldn't be happier with these books....well all but the German Cap, I still think the "Amateur color touch" is and accidental touch with a sharpie, but who knows? I think it's fun to have such an ironic and iconic book signed by Cap's creator.

Glad to get those done for you... :headbang:

A big THANK YOU goes out to chainnball for making this one happen!

BEHOLD!

:o Was that one you bought from me?

It may have been. I was snapping these up for a little while trying to get a nice copy.

hm

I think it was you, because I remember the best one came from the boards and I think you're the only boardie I dealt with....

A big THANK YOU goes out to chainnball for making this one happen!

BEHOLD!

:o Was that one you bought from me?

It may have been. I was snapping these up for a little while trying to get a nice copy.

hm

I think it was you, because I remember the best one came from the boards and I think you're the only boardie I dealt with....

Looking back through my records, I sold you what I called a 9.6/9.8 copy, so I'm assuming that was it! Congrats either way, SWEET book! I submitted one for the Davis signing as well that I thought was perfect, so we shall see :wishluck: