• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Bill and Dan,

You're both officially on notice that you've made me jealous with your shipping box art. I hope I can get some art on my next box from you guys. Someone used the last box I got from Dan to squish a bug, but I'm not counting that...

lol too bad I won't be shipping anything to you anytime soon as we are meeting up at WWPhilly.. but when the time comes, I'll know exactly what to draw.. hm

HUGE Kudos to Mr. Mylar for putting together a SICK Djurdjevic/Sinclair Green Goblin and finally allowing me to add it to my Goblin Army. I can tell you're going to be a real asset to the Signature-gettin' community. (thumbs u

HUGE Kudos to Mr. Mylar for putting together a SICK Djurdjevic/Sinclair Green Goblin and finally allowing me to add it to my Goblin Army. I can tell you're going to be a real asset to the Signature-gettin' community. (thumbs u

Thanks Adam! :headbang:

I'm glad the book found a happy home. (thumbs u

Edited by mr.mylar

Super HUGE big time gianormous Kudos to NYcomics for getting me my Dark Avengers 1 sketch commission from David Hitchcock. He did the Avengers 1 recreation with a modern twist...Sean, you're my hero and am very happy with the product!! :banana: :banana:

Kudos to LBJARM and COMICJUNKIE for immediate payment on some pretty sweet sketches!

I want to give kudos to peter palmer (Adam) for working out a multi sketch trade.

It took us several day to work it out, but in the end we pulled off a fair trade for both sides. :headbang:

Right back at ya with the Kudos! I'll trade with you anytime! (thumbs u

Par2ch, Big kudos out to you for delivering my Renegar safe and sound with the two new sigs. You did an outstanding job in the packaging, and I would also like to thank ou for the Florida blanks..Thank you Thank You...

Big Kudos to the whole CGC crew! I've never had the pleasure of taking part in onsite grading before, but they've really got it down to a science. They were working hard all weekend in Philly and for that, I applaud them. :golfclap:

Big Kudos to the whole CGC crew! I've never had the pleasure of taking part in onsite grading before, but they've really got it down to a science. They were working hard all weekend in Philly and for that, I applaud them. :golfclap:

I ditto this, and it was nice meeting you Adam :foryou:

true that. lots of props to them all.. steve were you ther all weekend? i was only ther sunday, i must have missed you. maybe next year.

Kudos to those witnesses at Heores...the boys from GothamCentral..and of course Dan.. for working his butt off.

And a special Kudo to BTK... I don't have pics or scans but from what I heard, it's a killer Snake Eyes.

true that. lots of props to them all.. steve were you ther all weekend? i was only ther sunday, i must have missed you. maybe next year.

Sadly, I was only there Friday :(

Sorry I missed you Fred