• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

HUGE props goes to wolvie3579 aka ETON for an amazing job for me at philly getting me a killer Maleev sketch and huge kudos to Adonis and Dan for clearing up some things for me at heroes with Brandon peterson :D

Big Kudos thrown out there to Sharon and Chandler at desertwindcomic for getting my one-of-a kind 1970 L'uomo Ragno that has the AF15 cover, thanks for the sigs guys..awesome job!

Kudos to Par2ch for getting a 9.8 Hero Initiative book to me quickly and safely...

But anti-Kudos to you for not sketching on my shipping box. I'll retract these anti-Kudos when I get my sketch. :sumo:

but seriously, thanks for the book. :gossip:

:o

Anti-kudos revoked! :sumo:

Although, you will have a box of books to send my way in a couple of months. Maybe a sketch is in order? hm:foryou:

Got scans of the sketch?

I would like to thank the following people:

Raph (Oneasian) for taking some books down to FLA for me.

Dan (Par2ch) for getting said books done at the convention.

Kevin Boyd for taking and getting books done at Philly.

Thanks guys. :luhv:

kudos to Sean M. at NYComics...thanks for the Frazetta sig and the sweet Castillo sketch! all of which was done was i was out of the country... excellent to work with!~ jesse

...while i was out... gotta re-read before i hit enter lol