• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

the biggest kudos goes out to GOTHAMCENTRAL for getting me my all time favorite sketch in my collection!!!!!!! im at work now, but will show off a horrible scan later.

Now you have my attention. Please post pic ASAP, I can't wait to see it. :whistle:

the biggest kudos goes out to GOTHAMCENTRAL for getting me my all time favorite sketch in my collection!!!!!!! im at work now, but will show off a horrible scan later.

Now you have my attention. Please post pic ASAP, I can't wait to see it. :whistle:

1+!!!!!!!!!!!!

The most monumental KUDOS go out to desertwindcomics for bringing 13 books back for me at SDCC that were all SSed, some iwth up to four signatures...Sharon and Chandler...I love you!!!! I love my books... and also thanks go out to those helping them out at the con, and it was nice to finally meet you Peter Palmer!

1+!!!!!!!!!!!!
sean.jpg

1+!!!!!!!!!!!!
sean.jpg
:insane:(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Thanks to Kevin Boyd and the CGC crew for all the help at SDCC. I must say you guys went above and beyond, Thank you. Thanks to JonJesper for being my personal witness on call. Thank You

Edited by inthehottub

A big thanks to MutantKeys and to Desertwind Comics for helping me get some of my books signed this year some of my favorite writers and artists. You guys are the best! Here is one of my favorite Joker covers signed by Jerry Robinson (thanks Danny!), and the first Silver Age key that I acquired many years ago signed by Stan the man (thanks Chandler!)...

Tec85CGC65OWTWP_big.jpg

SSDaredevil1CGC15OWTWP_big.jpg