• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

PROPS TO JESSE FROM FINGERPRINT_INC for a super super sick LARRY HAMA SKETCH (worship) ... ALSO props to the CGC guys this weekend at pits. it was cool actually meeting in person chandler and sharon rice, and rich henn. par2ch your lilly's look so awsome in person.

Edited by alphatrion1

Huge Kudos to ALEXH you ROCK

Stuart "50 reasons why I don't sketch" Immonen.

MarvelsProjectUltimateDoomStuartImm.jpg

Kudos to Drew for making it happen. He is awesome.

Stuart was really cool. Given what others had said and his "50 reasons why I don't sketch at conventions" I was expecting not to get anything done. I didn't have a HC trade or bound sketchbook so I thought I would give it a shot with the Marvel Blank sketch cover and at least ask. He was more than happy to do it (for a very reasonable donation to the Hero Initiative, which I thought was cool) and after speaking to his wife Kathryn (sp?) I now understand a little more about the 'sketching at conventions' aversion. I can't say I blame him either lol

Drew

Really really really happy......I just got really cool news from Chandler and Sharon (DesertWindComic), they helped me get my Raw copy of GI Joe Renegar 21 (Of Turner fame, also signed by him, Zeck, Beatty Compliments of the World Famous Par2ch Zeck signing a bit back..of course Kudos again for that part Danny)..to get signed AAAAAAAAAnd setched by David Michael Beck (Who, just happened to have drawn the really nice back cover to that same book) :applause: :applause:. Also, he not only did that but, personalized a print to me! I am about to go the "big sandbox", so this is, by far, the one of the coolest news I have gotten lately..here is a picture of him man-handling my sweet book...maybe one day, I shall meet this cool cat...

CHANDLER AND SHARON ROCK...you rock the boat baby!!!!!! :golfclap:

86315.jpg.2880d74ac278ba1dc1e9fdde092c8a01.jpg

Kudos to (worship) Jamie (worship) for helping me out at The Dragon store signing event.

imagejpeg_2.jpg

Stuart Immonen - Wolverine & Thing

Dale Keown - Hulk & Thing

imagejpeg_3.jpg

Stuart Immonen - Spider-man :cloud9:

:golfclap::golfclap:

(worship)(worship)

Awesome. Totally tough to get amazing sketches!