• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Big Ups to Par2ch!

Thank you very much for the awesome opportunity for a Zeck sketch!

I appreciate the up to the minute updates, open communication and I have to say one of the nicest boardies!

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

Photobucket

Photobucket

You are very welcome :)

let it be known that Par2ch is the MAN!

Here here!

I got several books in right before I left for Mid Ohio and just got around to scanning them last night. HUGE kudos to Dan for taking such good care of my books for me. Every raw book I gave him came back a 9.8. :banana:

(worship)MASSIVE KUDOS (worship) to Par2ch for getting me some awesome sigs at the Animation SuperCon

I truly owe Dan a huge favor!

:cry:

I forgot that was going on this weekend! I had a few books prepped and was just waiting for the "I'll be accepting submissions" announcement. doh!

Serves me right for not taking initiative!

Thanks to Dan Par2ch for these and a bunch of others:

ss1828.jpg

Have we found the greatest remark of all-time? hm

Let's keep this Par2ch love fest going with a few more that I got back:

AmazingSpider-man1WAE.jpg

AmazingSpider-man14WAE.jpg

Big time Kudos to Jesse from fingerprint.ink for the best GI Joe signing of all time! Thanks to Danny and Joel for leading me to Jesse, who's hands-down one of the coolest guys to work with!

The only one of its kind

GIJoesilent21.jpg[/img]

Check the awesome Storm Shadow tattoo sign that Jesse asked Larry Hama to include in the upper right!

GIJoeMarvelssketch.jpg[/img]

What do you guys think of this one? Signed by Mike Zeck (drew some of the best Marvel Joe covers ever), John Beatty (inked some of the best Marvel Joe covers ever), Josh Blaylock (a great GI Joe writer), Herb Trimpe (legendary artist on the first Marvel Joe issue), the late, great Michael Turner (drew this iconic cover), and Mr. GI Joe, himself: Larry Hama, who signed and sketched the Snake Eyes/Storm Shadow tattoo on this issue! Big-time thanks again to Jesse for getting the Hama sig/sketch!

GIJoe21sixsignatures.jpg[/img]

The Renegar Edition with Hama's sig and sketch.

GIJoe21Hamasig.jpg[/img]

Snake Eyes is revealed! Check the tattoo sketch on this one.

GIJoe93.jpg[/img]

How many of you remember this image on your toys?

GIJoedeclassified.jpg[/img]

Thanks to Danny (MutantKeys) for this one! A great cover with the Stormy/Snake Eyes tattoo.

GIJoeShadowone.jpg[/img]

Big time Kudos to Jesse from fingerprint.ink for the best GI Joe signing of all time! Thanks to Danny and Joel for leading me to Jesse, who's hands-down one of the coolest guys to work with!

The only one of its kind

GIJoesilent21.jpg[/img]

Check the awesome Storm Shadow tattoo sign that Jesse asked Larry Hama to include in the upper right!

What do you guys think of this one? Signed by Mike Zeck (drew some of the best Marvel Joe covers ever), John Beatty (inked some of the best Marvel Joe covers ever), Josh Blaylock (a great GI Joe writer), Herb Trimpe (legendary artist on the first Marvel Joe issue), the late, great Michael Turner (drew this iconic cover), and Mr. GI Joe, himself: Larry Hama, who signed and sketched the Snake Eyes/Storm Shadow tattoo on this issue! Big-time thanks again to Jesse for getting the Hama sig/sketch!

GIJoe21Hamasig.jpg[/img]

GIJoe93.jpg[/img]

Thanks to Danny (MutantKeys) for this one! A great cover with the Stormy/Snake Eyes tattoo.

GIJoeShadowone.jpg[/img]

DUUUUUUUUUUDE SICK BOOKS!

you know you should try and get Dan (Par2ch) to get that Larry Hama sketch inked by John Beatty it would look INSANE!

The only one of its kind

GIJoesilent21.jpg[/img]

GIJoe21Hamasig.jpg[/img]

GIJoe93.jpg[/img]

GIJoeShadowone.jpg[/img]

super love for all of these books!