• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

A Major Thanks to the following people who Helped get my ASM 500 complete

Peter Dixon of Paradise comics for getting Scott Hanna and Stan Lee

Comicfreak for Getting John Romita SR & JR and J Scott Cambell

and last but definetly not least Alex H for getting the last names on the book. Straczynski and Quesada

Much appreciated guys

88006.jpg

A Major Thanks to the following people who Helped get my ASM 500 complete

Peter Dixon of Paradise comics for getting Scott Hanna and Stan Lee

Comicfreak for Getting John Romita SR & JR and J Scott Cambell

and last but definetly not least Alex H for getting the last names on the book. Straczynski and Quesada

Much appreciated guys

88006.jpg

I have Jr and Sr and Campbell on my copy...this inspires me to go after the others :)

Thanks to Rich Henn for helping me snag the following SS

Captain America 300 (Zeck, Lee, Simon) @ 9.6

Captain America 25, the death of Cap, (Lee, Simon) @ 9.8

Captain America 109 (Lee and Simon) @ 8.5

Rich you are a true friend, twice over; first for helping me get the cap book signed and graded! Second for not keeping them :whee:

Here is one of them!

cap2598.jpg

Edited by Steve_Paulus

I give out the most gianormous, hugest, and most out of this world KUDOS one can give, to Chandler and Sharon over at

Desertwindcomics

for the outstanding job they did in the SDCC in getting me hooked up with SIX (yes..six!!) McFarlane signatures (not to mention a couple of Stan Lee's up in the mix).

Three Foreign ASM 298, a chrome ASM 300, a chrome Spiderman 1, and my personal favorite-- ..mmm..wait for it..wait for it.... ,,,, ... a Signed and Sketched Mexican ASM 300 by Todd McFarlane, and Signed By Stan Lee with the "Hola Amigo" written by him as well... :banana: it's my birthday..it's my birthday ..oh yea ..oh yeah..it's my birthday~!~ :banana: Here is two pictures my wife sent me of my son with the Chrome Spiderman 1 and the Mexican ASM 300.... :grin:

88128.jpg.0dbcb2f85c84ac2801d5ee5585ed826a.jpg

88129.jpg.7dcab74982036c15a6b20d276fd72387.jpg

I was fortunate enough to be able to help out with that signing! It was great to meet you Hector! You were very excited that Stan wrote the "Hola Amigo" on your book! It looks even better in the slab!

Have I mentioned that I really like your collection?

I give out the most gianormous, hugest, and most out of this world KUDOS one can give, to Chandler and Sharon over at

Desertwindcomics

for the outstanding job they did in the SDCC in getting me hooked up with SIX (yes..six!!) McFarlane signatures (not to mention a couple of Stan Lee's up in the mix).

Three Foreign ASM 298, a chrome ASM 300, a chrome Spiderman 1, and my personal favorite-- ..mmm..wait for it..wait for it.... ,,,, ... a Signed and Sketched Mexican ASM 300 by Todd McFarlane, and Signed By Stan Lee with the "Hola Amigo" written by him as well... :banana: it's my birthday..it's my birthday ..oh yea ..oh yeah..it's my birthday~!~ :banana: Here is two pictures my wife sent me of my son with the Chrome Spiderman 1 and the Mexican ASM 300.... :grin:

Fantastic!

Big Kudos to FFComics--he was awesome and helped me a great deal in getting this done at Dragoncon

I got my triple signed Angel with Charisma, Marsters, and Benz in the mail today and it is absolutely incredible.... (worship)(worship)

I was fortunate enough to be able to help out with that signing! It was great to meet you Hector! You were very excited that Stan wrote the "Hola Amigo" on your book! It looks even better in the slab!

Have I mentioned that I really like your collection?

Yes, I definitely remember those that helped Chandler, and big kudos to them as well, it was quite the day for me..that Friday...it was pretty awesome! Hopefully that wasn't the last time we are to meetAdam, it was a pleasure... (thumbs u

i too have been slacking on my shout outs

HUGE KUDOS to: not in any particular order

(im not sure if i ever gave kudos to) dan PAR2CH for the sick ZECK sketch he got for me :applause: very cool i love the detail

chainnball and anthony castrillo for some awsome sketches (worship)

chris SECRET SON for getting some sigs for me at BIG apple (thumbs u ... also props to you for the sick trades we do. speaking of we are due for another :baiting:

jesse fingerprint_ink for the pimp james jean sigs and sketch

glenn SLINGINWEB aka PEASOCRAP for picking jamie and i up from the airport in balti :applause: very cool of you

adam PETER PALMER for the nice trade and hand off at mid ohio :applause:

bill BILLY THE KIDD for the nice addition to my sketch collection :applause: if you ever want it back ill sell it back to you (same price ;)

cosimo (do i really need to bold his user name?) NEWKINGINTOWN for getting alot of books done for me at BIG apple (thumbs u

AND THE BIGGEST KUDOS to:

chandler and sharon DESERTWIND COMICS for the coolest most SICKEST sketch i own!!! (worship)(worship)(worship) you two are beasts

mii.jpg

Edited by alphatrion1