• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

FINGERPRINT_INK gets a HUGE KUDOS!!! for a great addition to my sketch collection. (worship) YOUR A BEAST! (scan will be posted in the MP thread later tonight)

i want to give another kudos to jesse FINGERPRINT_INK for another addition to my collection. the GLORY is all yours buddy (worship)

and another huge kudos to jesse for another great sketch in me collection (worship) ill show a scan later 2nite

and another KUDOS to FINGERPRINT_INK for a bunch of james jean sigs and sketch (worship)

Big KUDOS go out to the good people at desertwindcomics in Las Vegas for Getting me a Mexican edition of Hulk 180-181 signed, sketched, and graded....Romita, Trimpe, and Wein...Thanks Sharon and Chandler, it turned out better than I expected...

Also I want to give a shout out to Par2ch for getting my FOIL Renegar copy signed and sketched..nice!

A HUGE AND MASSIVE amount of Kudos goes to ALPHATRION1 aka FRED for helping getting Joe Rubinestein to apply his inks to the gem of my collection here's the before and after shot:

o-1.jpgsketch_cover_Frenz.jpg

right backatcha (thumbs u SPIDEYFAN88 for buttering up rons rep scott to do some narsty work for us.

I would like to give a big thanks to Rich Henn for getting me what amounts to one of my coolest collectibles ever.

Just got this in today after such a long wait....

IMG_3236.jpg

This was done to go along with the OA I bought from Mike Grell...

WARLORD4FinishedPencil.jpg

I am so pleased and I believe I will be pursuing more SS books in the future.

BIG KUDOS GOES TO ALPHATRION1 for getting all my books and sketches graded from mid-ohio and for picking up my Cheung sketch at baltimore.always a great time hanging out with you and Jamie :headbang:img140.jpg TRIMPE img143.jpg[/img] NAUCK img135.jpg[/img] img147.jpg[/img] ADDED LEN WEIN :cloud9:

BIG KUDOS GOES TO ALPHATRION1 for getting all my books and sketches graded from mid-ohio and for picking up my Cheung sketch at baltimore.always a great time hanging out with you and Jamie :headbang:img140.jpg TRIMPE img143.jpg[/img] NAUCK img135.jpg[/img] img147.jpg[/img] ADDED LEN WEIN :cloud9:

no prob jeff. C2E2?? :baiting:

Edited by alphatrion1

Kudos go out to Sean(NYComics) for a sweet John Romita and Stan Lee signed ASM 600.

asm600.jpg

Also Kudos to Chandler at DesertWinds for the Long Beach Comic Con VIP book signed by Stan Lee And J Scott Campbell.

:)

My pleasure-----------

you see the reason why that got a 9.4?

I just got this back

_MG_7917.jpg

Chris and I looked the book over very good and were sure it was a 9.8..........it was only until closer examination of the back cover that we saw the imperfection.

So I learned- :preach:

Always make sure you have a solid raw 9.8 contender when submitting Moderns, check the back, and you are only allowed to be ticked off if you cracked a 9.8 and it came back lower.........and even then......take it with a grain of salt.

:)

My pleasure-----------

you see the reason why that got a 9.4?

I just got this back

_MG_7917.jpg

Chris and I looked the book over very good and were sure it was a 9.8..........it was only until closer examination of the back cover that we saw the imperfection.

So I learned- :preach:

Always make sure you have a solid raw 9.8 contender when submitting Moderns, check the back, and you are only allowed to be ticked off if you cracked a 9.8 and it came back lower.........and even then......take it with a grain of salt.

You mean cgc doesn't grade the front cover only?