• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Thanks to jonjesper for helping me with this awesome Doug Mahnke sketch of a Black Lanternized/zombie Hal Jordan back at the Long Beach con. I'm not sure if there's any other sketch cover versions in the census.

4209807565_081d1215b8_o.jpg

:cloud9:

I'm WAY WAY behind on my kudos. I'll post the pictures elsewhere, but kudos to (in no particular order):

Desert Wind Comics for too many books to name, but lately for Captain America Comics #11 SS CGC 6.5 signed by Joe Simon and Stan Lee, Ultimate Spider-Man #1 "Blue Target" cover SS CGC 9.8 signed by Stan Lee, Brian Michael Bendis and Mark Bagley, and Wonderful World of Oz #1 Campbell variant SS CGC 9.8 signed by Scott Campbell and Nei Ruffino

GACollectibles for Thor #337 signed and sketched by Walt Simonson, Marvel and DC Present #1 SS CGC 9.8 signed by Chris Claremont and Walt Simonson, and Marvels Project #1 blank SS CGC 9.8 signed and sketched by Herb Trimpe

Par2ch for Marvels Project #1 blank SS CGC 9.8 signed and sketched by Mike Zeck

thecollector for Batman #686 SS CGC 9.8 signed by Neil Gaiman, Scott Williams and Alex Sinclair, and Sandman #5 & #11 SS CGC 9.8 signed by Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean

NYComics for a "few" copies of the regular and WWLA variant cover of Captain America #25 SS CGC 9.8 signed by Joe Simon and Stan Lee

ffcomics for G.I. Joe #1 SS CGC 9.8 and 9.6 signed by Larry Hama, and G.I. Joe #21 SS CGC 9.6 signed by Larry Hama

And I can't remember if I gave Rookie of the Year Peter Palmer kudos for all the books he got signed for me at Dragon Con and Baltimore, but if I didn't, I'm giving them to him now.