• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

I just wanted to throw a big thank you out to all of the witnesses who I have had the great pleasure of working with to obtain sigs or members that have sold me SS books.

MutantKeys

ffcomics

EvilAsh

jonjespers

thecollector

GACollectables

pirate

chainball

Peter Palmer

pitboss

Par2ch

lbjarm

comix4fun

BillyTheKid

Mike (for some reason I can't remember your screen name, but thanks again for the Danny Cruz sketch opportunity!)

If I forgot anyone, I apologize greatly and thank you as well!

Now, without further ado... thank you a ton to JonJesper for this very sweet New Mutants 98 9.8 signed and sketched by Rob Liefield.

photo-36.jpg

First on the list :banana:

I just wanted to throw a big thank you out to all of the witnesses who I have had the great pleasure of working with to obtain sigs or members that have sold me SS books.

MutantKeys

ffcomics

EvilAsh

jonjespers

thecollector

GACollectables

pirate

chainball

Peter Palmer

pitboss

Par2ch

lbjarm

comix4fun

BillyTheKid

Mike (for some reason I can't remember your screen name, but thanks again for the Danny Cruz sketch opportunity!)

If I forgot anyone, I apologize greatly and thank you as well!

Now, without further ado... thank you a ton to JonJesper for this very sweet New Mutants 98 9.8 signed and sketched by Rob Liefield.

photo-36.jpg

First on the list :banana:
Hey Jason,I love your New Mutants #98 CGC 9.8 SS :grin:

BIG KUDOS to ADAM aka.PETER PALMER for a sweet David Finch sketch of Doc Ock CGC graded 9.8 !! It makes a great addition to my sketch collection :headbang:

NICE WOLVERINE : WEAPON X SKETCH!! WHO DID THAT ONE?

I too, would like to give my most appreaciative KUDOS to the Great and awesome people over at

Desertwindcomics,

Sharon and Chandler, for hooking me up with some one of a kind SS books. Mighty World of Marvel 196, 197, 198, and 199 from 1976 UK Hulk books that collect Hulk 180 and 181. They got triple SS goodness. Trimpe, Wein, and Romita... This is amazing!

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Oh my goodness, this makes me one very happy camper...

BIG KUDOS to ADAM aka.PETER PALMER for a sweet David Finch sketch of Doc Ock CGC graded 9.8 !! It makes a great addition to my sketch collection :headbang:

"THANKS" it was painted by POP MHAN :cloud9:

Let me know if you ever want to sell that Venom in your sig line. It looks awesome from what I can tell.

Let me know if you ever want to sell that Venom in your sig line. It looks awesome from what I can tell.

If i ever put it up for sale i'll let you know ;) you can see it better in my CAF gallery under JEFF BUSHNICK

If i ever put it up for sale i'll let you know ;) you can see it better in my CAF gallery under JEFF BUSHNICK
its a TRAP!!! you will end up wanting more than the venom sketch!!

its a TRAP!!! you will end up wanting more than the venom sketch!!

lol You are right.