• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Some major kudos to MK for not only getting some sweet sigs for me, but also for packing the books well enough to enable them to survive Canada Post's best attempts to destroy the parcel.

You rock. :headbang:

Also kudos to GOTHAMCENTRAL for getting a couple of books done for me. (thumbs u

I would like to give my thanks to Kevin Boyd for all of his tireless work over the last ten years.

He helped me out a lot over the years regarding advice and how to play by the rules. And he also bent over backwards trying to make certain SS projects work.

Cheers to you Kevin! I hope CGC has the tiniest clue as to what they are loosing and what they need to do to filld the void that will be left... :(

Best,

Sean

Just got these in. Kudos to Par2ch, Mutant Keys and Peter Palmer for getting the sigs, and thecollector for being the quarterback who got the books from witness to witness.

From what I'm hearing, it will be much more difficult to put books together like these in the future under the new rules. :P

I also have a 9.6 of #1 for $100 shipped in the USA. :baiting: PM me for a scan if you're interested.

gi_joe_sm_1_ss98.JPG

gi_joe_sm_2_ss98.JPG

Edited by somewhereintexas

My pleasure, George. Herb's always great to see! Glad these stayed in great condition, especially for as much travel as they saw. (thumbs u