• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

These questions came up in the C2E2 thread over in the events forum, so I thought I would move them over here to get answered.

I tried to perform a couple of searches and got nowhere. So instead of wasting any more time trying to find it myself, I'll go ahead and ask these questions about CGC at C2E2:

1) I know CGC will be there. Are they taking all submissions for grading?

2) Are they doing any onsite grading (I don't believe they are)?

3) Are they taking Signature Series submissions for artists and writers at C2E2?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

To the kudos thread? (shrug)

Kudos to all of the board members that I've meet the past coming year. I hope this year will bring more goodies.

Also kudos to PeterPalmer, NYComics, JJ aka Jesperson, Chainball, Mutantkeys..Par2che, BillyTheKid, Mr. Mylar..JoelElrad, MedicAR, Shortstackcomics, and if I missed you.. Kudos to you too.

My fellow collectors:

I would like to thank Mr. Daniel Partouche for obtaining Zeck sigs for me at the recent private signing.

I've never submitted books to anyone for sigs, so i was a bit nervous. But Mr. Partouche was professional, friendly, and took the time to answer my questions even in the middle of his busy schedule. Mr. Partouche made it very easy to trust that he would handle my books with care.

This afternoon my books arrived safely and with the same grades i submitted them in.

If anyone is on the fence about dealing with Mr. Partouche on sigs, don't think about it any further. Simply send him an email and rest assured when all is said and done you will wish you could meet him and shake his hand.

Sincerely,

Comixroc