• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

I would like to give Kudos to the entire Phili Con CGC on site grading team.This was my first time getting books graded on site at a convention and I was a little nervous about the situation. But, the CGC team working this convention was outstanding in my opinion. They were very helpful and customer friendly, even when it was busy or when I made a few mistakes. Also,They were always available in a timely manner to witness signatures or pickup sketches. I guess what I'm tring to say is they made me feel comfortable despite the fact I was a rookie to the on site grading process.

In ending, I would like to give a HUGE Thank you to the CGC team, especially to those who assisted me the most. Chainball, Rich Henn, Lilly, Bree, Gemma, Bill and of course Joe ( My Image sketch would have never been graded without you). Kudos to you all.

the biggest kudos goes out to

NYCOMICS for giving me the opportunity to get the most sickest simon sketch ever!!!

and a huge kudos to these 4 guys (worship) if it wasnt for you guys i wouldnt have the sketch that i wanted.

ASHSAYTR you deserve that 9.2 buddy :applause:

SECRET SON

DOLLARBILL

SUPERMAN2006

scan0183.jpg

kudos also to

BILLYtheKIDD for some sick trades

TINA for picking up my sickarse McKONE sketch

DR.WATSON for the sick addition to my collection

Kudos goes to Chandler and Desert Winds for helping me complete my Hat Trick with Preacher and for getting my Harby #1 and Rai #0 signed! I haven't gotten to scan but here are the results

Preacher #1 - 9.6

Preacher #2 - 9.6

Preacher #3 - 9.4

Preacher #4 -9.8

All are now triple signed with Garth Ennis, Steve Dillon, and Glenn Fabry!!

Harbinger #1 - 9.4 signed by Bob Layton (soon to add Jim Shooter)

Rai #0 - 9.8 signed by Bob Layton

Big kudos to Fingerprint.ink (Jesse) for getting some great sigs and sketches for me at Wizard World Anaheim. I don't have them all scanned in, but here are a few:

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles18SSChangL.jpg

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles182ndPrint.jpg