• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

lol

bro you have no idea..................I was like should I...............oh jeez I dunno,,,,,I got so many for Stan..........Wont get this signed by stan...............so hard not to.................

All I have to say is THANK YOU BUCK BIGGINS!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU MAN!

Anyways Chris and I have collected so many sketches that nowadays we have become very very picky......That being said WOW those Russ Heath's BLEW ME AWAY!

Cheers to you man! Seriously put a big smile on my face today! Thank you thank you thank you!

I LOVE YOU MAN!

Anyways Chris and I have collected so many sketches that nowadays we have become very very picky......That being said WOW those Russ Heath's BLEW ME AWAY!

Cheers to you man! Seriously put a big smile on my face today! Thank you thank you thank you!

Post them. Yours have never been seen, except by a couple of people at the Cincy show. They are AMAZING!

I just wanted to thank Danny Cruz (Artist), Mike and Sean (Mr. Mylar and NYComics) for getting this book done at Baltimore this past summer and processed through CGC. Especially Mike since he did all the set up with Danny.

This was the 1st time I ever commissioned a sketch cover, and I'm real happy with it.

HULK head sketch:

DannyCruzHulkSketchFinishedCroppedDarkened-1.jpg

Major Kudos to Kris Moore and Joe Pierson for getting these books done. The Finch cover Batman 700 is signed by 14 writters and artist who worked on this milestone issue + one celeb, Danny Devito (The Penguin makes an appereance in the book), for a total of 15 sigs!!!!

106997.jpg.69c91f6b24fc16b8b60eccdb6a80a339.jpg

I LOVE YOU MAN!

I'm glad you like'em.