• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze/Modern - What Are You Submitting?

47 posts in this topic

I recently sent in a high grade X-Men # 95 which I should be getting back by the end of the month. In the coming weeks I will also send in high grade copies of DD # 131, 132 and 141 (the 1st three Bullseye appearances). They should all grade between 9.0-9.6. PM me if interested.

Nor do I think that paying 4 months in advance is justified..what other service do you pay for something months in advance knowing full well they won't be doing anything for that time period?

That would be my quarterly Home owner's association dues - heck they do jackdoody all year long..

That's too bad, I've rarely seen an association do little to nothing. Also, in this case your paying to be a part of something to pay for stuff such as snow shoveling, mowing etc...CGC is a service..you're paying for them to do something..I just really don't like seeing "we'll bill you now, but we aren't going to do anything for 3 months". It should certainly be pay when they actually do something.

Brian

There are a few other services that come to mine that take a few months after paying. But the subscription services are the ones that tick me off the most. No matter what magazine or newspaper, they always seem to screw up and short me on the amount of whatever I should get, what I paid for. When CGC starts screwing up my submissions thats when I'll start complaining. Right now I have no complaints with them.

As far as what I have submitted.

Here are a few...

Tales Of Suspanse #63

FF #77

Captain America #110

Marvel Premiere #15

All should be coming back graded pretty high. Their all near flawless.

Will be submitting next time...

X-Men #1

X-Men #94

Amazing Spider-Man #1

Plus some others that are non-keys.