• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Any Error, Recall or Double, Triple, etc covers

31 posts in this topic

Would you consider a book an error when the front cover is rolled to the back and there's a line on the far right side, or is that just a minor production flaw to you.

Would you consider a book an error when the front cover is rolled to the back and there's a line on the far right side, or is that just a minor production flaw to you.

You'd have to post a pic, I can't figure it out.

Also, I picked up a double cover today at a comic shop about 40 miles from home. It is Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk #1. It's the first the owner had ever seen and charged me $30.00 for it. It's now on ebay, it's worth more to me as cash.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E%3AIT&rd=1

bb_1.JPG

Also, I picked up a double cover today at a comic shop about 40 miles from home. It is Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk #1. It's the first the owner had ever seen and charged me $30.00 for it. It's now on ebay, it's worth more to me as cash.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E%3AIT&rd=1

bb_1.JPG

1268227-ComicBook1704.JPG1268227-ComicBook1703.JPG

I know it's only minor, and not really a big deal, but it's a nice copy .....

1268227-ComicBook1703.JPG.d1fb8c948fd45803f70bee029cc29fc4.JPG

Did the glue not hold the foil on?

It's probably similar to the White Venom Error. The heat wasn't high enough to set the Foil and it probably came off. For the Deathmates, that seems to look like a printing press error (jam or something else which caused the registration to fail.)

1268227-ComicBook1704.JPG1268227-ComicBook1703.JPG

I know it's only minor, and not really a big deal, but it's a nice copy .....

1268904-ComicBook1709.JPG1268904-ComicBook1708.JPG

1268904-ComicBook1708.JPG.d2602461413532548634cb721b05edff.JPG