• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ken Lashley Signing @ 3rd Quadrant Toronto on Friday June 23rd, 2006

2 posts in this topic

TO CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF THE FLASH #1 TORONTO COMIC BOOK STORE 3RD QUADRANT IS HAVING A SPECIAL IN-STORE SIGNING WITH ARTIST KEN LASHLEY ON FRIDAY, JUNE 23RD

Canadian Comic book artist Ken Lashley has returned to the comic book arena in a BIG way with the release of DC Comics’ The Flash – the Fastest Man Alive! (#1 is due out in stores on Wednesday June 21st)

And on Friday, June 23rd, from 4-8 PM, Ken Lashley will be making a rare in-store appearance at 3rd Quadrant!

Ken Lashley and the Draxhall Jump crew have teamed up with DC Comics to bring you the most electrifying, full-throttle comics being made today - from the ground-breaking series 52 to Legion of Super-Heroes and now The Flash – The Fastest Man Alive!

"I've been doing a lot of things outside of comic books for the last few years. Lucasfilm, Fox Sports, Hasbro, MLB, to name a few. But my first love was always comics. Drawing 'The Flash – The Fastest Man Alive' is a dream come true. I haven't worked on a comic book this good since 'The Age of Apocalypse', and I’m jazzed about being able to meet the fans at 3rd Quadrant and get some direct feedback!"

In fact, the past few years of work outside of comics have allowed Ken’s style to grow and quite simply, his art is at the top of his game. To use some sports metaphors - It’s a home run! A touch down! A 3 pointer – at the buzzer!!!!

Please come down to say ‘hi’ and get your copy of THE FLASH – THE FASTEST MAN ALIVE #1 signed by Ken.

Opportunities to submit books signed at this event for the prestigious CGC Signature Series label are available. A CGC Signature Series representative will be present to accept submissions for 3rd Quadrant customers and answer questions. For more information on the prestigious CGC Signature Series check out: www.cgccomics.com/signature

For more information please contact:

Daryl C. Collison

3rd Quadrant Comics

226 Queen St. W. BSMT

(416) 974-9211

idamahn@hotmail.com

Anyone know if there will be someone taking early submissions, cause I won't be able to make the signing?