• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I HAVE VIDEO GAMES LOOKING FOR SPIDERMAN COMICS FROM THE 80s and 90s(PLZ HELP)

26 posts in this topic

I was just reconfirming its a new day. You ask me to buy every to seconds. You have to be patient give me a few min,ok?

Yeah becuase October is just dying to get that 25 bucks off you sleeping.gif

I tried to do the kid a favor but my patience is at an end. If someone wants to spend a few hours scanning, grading and answering questions about 50 cent books, look no further.

Sorry kid, but when someone does you a favor (most people on here wouldn't even LOOK for you) you should realize it and not make it hard on the person. The tradepaperbacks alone cost more than the whole lot I was offering you.

I was just reconfirming its a new day. You ask me to buy every to seconds. You have to be patient give me a few min,ok?

Yeah becuase October is just dying to get that 25 bucks off you sleeping.gif

I tried to do the kid a favor but my patience is at an end. If someone wants to spend a few hours scanning, grading and answering questions about 50 cent books, look no further.

Sorry kid, but when someone does you a favor (most people on here wouldn't even LOOK for you) you should realize it and not make it hard on the person. The tradepaperbacks alone cost more than the whole lot I was offering you.

He keeps repeating the same questions and refuses to give any answers.

Good luck finding anyone else to deal with you now SS.