• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers # 1 CGC 9.4 NM OW Only $22,500

24 posts in this topic

...Then how does he make money????

Coudn't tell you.........but as far as I know he isn't a full-time dealer. He may have other business', or do other things, or he may sell lots of books privately. Your guess is as good as mine.

Mark Wilson has listed an Avengers # 1 9.4 NM OW Pages for $22,500...gee,for that price i'll take two! (such a bargin) 27_laughing.gif What cracks me up is he does sell books like this for that kind of cash..someone is sure buyin his books or else he wouldn't be in business.He's got both Heritage and eBay beat! PGCMINT

What nut brain would pay that price?? 893naughty-thumb.gifstooges.gifmakepoint.gif

I never search his website because it sucks. No beating around the bush on this. Mark.....if you read these forums......fix your damn website......it's too slow and locks up all the time.

Does anyone else have problems with his site? frown.gif

I thought it was just ME!

I have high-speed access and it takes FOREVER for the pictures to load up - I normally have to hit reload two or three times for them to finally come up. 893whatthe.gif

However, at my office, I have no problem. Go figure.

That's EXACTLY what it's like fore me. The pictures, and a lot of the times the pages, won't even start to load for several minutes and I'll have to hit reload a few times. It's really frustrating and the main reason why I don't visit his website. I could probably find a book or two to buy on his site but I refuse to waste time trying to search on a site like that. It's strange that it's like that on some computers and not others. Oh well, his prices are usually in the stratosphere anyway. frown.gif