• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Little Show Of My Humble Collection

130 posts in this topic

Since a few forum members are doing it, I figured I can share with fellow collector some of my own with a twist.

I had the honor of joining these boards a little over 3 years ago. The knowledge and information here is some of the best I have witnessed as long as I have collected.

I want to post a few of the books I have bought from fellow board members over the past. Unfortunately there are many others I have purchased but do not have scans, but I can share some of the ones I managed to save.

For newbies out there lurking, in this place are some of the finest collectors/dealers you will meet via the internet, much better than any live auction house and I can go as far as to say better then most Cons/Conventions.

Dont want to put anyone to sleep so here a few,

This book has one of the coolest covers out there and I have always been a huge fan of villians, moreso then heroes.

Courtesy of Ted at Superworld

dd37.jpg

Ever since the Don Rosa Collection hit the market I wanted one to see what it was like,

and thanks to BassGman I got my wish

sa225.jpg

Tired of taking chances on Ebay with small scans in hope of a high grade book, dont, lots of people here that have a clue about grading,

Courtesy of October, and a kick-azz cover to boot

defen10.jpg

Who says collecting is not a drug, couldnt stop with just 1 SS book so I took the plunge once again,

thanks to The_Beyonder

bat244.jpg

Who says collecting is not a drug, couldnt stop with just 1 SS book so I took the plunge once again,

thanks to The_Beyonder

bat244.jpg

I guess better than the plunge Batman took... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks to a fellow board member that turned me on to Pedigree books,

I picked this beauty as part of a cash/trade deal with Foolkiller

cap110boston.jpg

I had heard about BlazingBob through these boards, and he came highly reccommended, so the first time I met him I picked up this book from him

thor148.jpg

I have bought a few from his website, but when I caught up again with Blazingbob in Plilly I bought this book that I have been searching for awhile

detec400.jpg

I am a huge fan of 20c books, mainly Marvels, but thanks to seeing so many cool DCs I started giving in to the darkside.

I have bought a couple of things from the next forum member, unfortunately the only scan i saved is this one, another excellent grader

from DrBanner

wwt23.jpg

I had heard about BlazingBob through these boards, and he came highly reccommended, so the first time I met him I picked up this book from him

thor148.jpg

NICE! 27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

Keep goin' Nikos!

I am wrong again,

Buying books from Ebay can be real trying and nail-bitting sometimes, but thanks to the CGC Marketplace, as a collector/buyer you breath alot easier

Once again courtesy of DrBanner, a classic Cap cover

cap109.jpg

Being a Cap fan, or anyone that is a Cap fan should own a true classic Cap cover

Courtesy of Foolkiller and a Boston Pedigree to boot

cap113bost.jpg