• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Little Show Of My Humble Collection

130 posts in this topic

I have seen this next forumite post alot of his auctions on Ebay, but it wasnt till he posted this in the marketplace that I tried him out. I am very glad I did, anothe great person to deal with and solid grader from across the pond,

thanks to Nick FT for this beauty with yet another great Doom cover

ff86.jpg

Hey, I'm a bit behind the times here, but glad you liked this puppy. Classic cover, IMHO!

Oh, and for anyone who hasn't done business with him, Nik is the easiest guy to deal with! thumbsup2.gif

There's some great books indeed in this thread. Very envious of the Avengers 49

I've dealt with both Nik and Nick(FT) and they are both two of the nicest people to deal with around.

Dealing with forumites has been fantastic for me. Its always great to buy books that are graded correctly 893applaud-thumb.gif

Its just so hard to remember everyone I have dealt with crazy.gif., but I think you get the picture by now smile.gif

Some of the next few books I will post are hopefully most will agree are pretty cool.

I have always liked realism added with comics as shown by this next one

flash203.jpg

Most like dark covers, but I also like green, that along with the look of horror on the kids faces make this next one stand out

hom176.jpg

One of my favorite characters growing up was the Hulk and I thought it was pretty cool when they introduced someone who had some of his strength, only more human looking

hulk141.jpg

Thanks, glad to see I'm not alone.

When you think of horror covers, Wrightson always comes to mind for me. I love so many of his covers but have always been partial to this one, just a very good cover.

wmt21.jpg