• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Little Show Of My Humble Collection

130 posts in this topic

Beautiful collection, nikos. Love those horror books, and I'm sure there's many board members who would love to have your Capt. 113. gossip.gif

Keep 'em coming!!!

— Rick

smile.gif

Well since we are talking about our Canadian forumites, I picked this one up from one. Once again thanks to the boards for opening my eyes to many great DC covers and art.

Thanks goes to SkinnyWhiteBoy for this sweet copy

gl85.jpg

The nex Canadian I had the pleasure of dealing with is die hard Byrne fan, so when he was listing books like every other second for a while I managed to pick this one up, what a great cover and by none other than Byrne.

Thanks to The_Beyonder for this one

tu53.jpg

I have always been a fan of Avengers books, and this next sweet copy once again from a Canadian,

Looks like Canada has great beers and some great fellow forumites that can grade with the best of them,

Thanks goes to CaptainsOfIndustry for this book

av94.jpg

Once again my thanks goes out to this Canadian forumite who hand delivered this book in person 893whatthe.gif in Philly

again thanks to Greggy

hulk106.jpg

While I met alot of great forumites in Philly, this next book comes from a another great person, Matt Nelson. Love or hate him, he is a gentleman to talk to.

And there is no way anyone can hate this book, even DC fans poke2.gif

From restoman comes one of my top 10 favorite

ss4.jpg

Looks like Canada has great beers

I take back all the compliments I have heaped upon you sir after reading the above 893whatthe.gif

I suppose the US has better 27_laughing.gif

oops...sorry didn't mean to insult anyone blush.gif

Now the next person is not a forumite, but I would have never heard of him if not for these boards.

Thanks goes to Marnin for this sweet book

av96.jpg

I have seen this next forumite post alot of his auctions on Ebay, but it wasnt till he posted this in the marketplace that I tried him out. I am very glad I did, anothe great person to deal with and solid grader from across the pond,

thanks to Nick FT for this beauty with yet another great Doom cover

ff86.jpg

This next forumite lives in France, another great person to deal with,

Thanks to OsborneFrance for gasp 893whatthe.gif another great Doom cover

mta2.jpg