• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Little Show Of My Humble Collection

130 posts in this topic

I want to thank you guys for allowing me to post a few of my favorite books from my collection, and thanks for the comments also.

Finally I want to finish this thread with a book I am proud of managing to have saved since I was 15, to this day this book is still "My Special" book

av12.jpg

I want to thank you guys for allowing me to post a few of my favorite books from my collection, and thanks for the comments also.

Finally I want to finish this thread with a book I am proud of managing to have saved since I was 15, to this day this book is still "My Special" book

av12.jpg

There is nothing better than a Personal Pedigree book! I can see why you cherish this puppy!!!

I realized this week that this month (June) marks the 40th Anniversary of when I first started to collect ...in 1966. I was eleven, and life was never better. What a great summer that was, following the FF through issues #54, 55, 56, and 57! WOW!

I still have a couple of books from my original collection from back then but they're not nearly in as nice shape as your AV12. I should slab one or two just for the heck of it.

Red

av12.jpg

Very nice, I miss my old 9.2 copy. Early Avengers books are so undervalued.