• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Silver Age Collection!

43 posts in this topic

BTW, this points out why it is important that your wife/significant other understand what you're doing. Mrs. Donut found this collection.

I hear that. My wife will actually sit and dig through long boxes with me at shops, flea markets, garage sales, etc... She knows exactly what to look for and an uncanny ability to sweet talk people into deals I could never get on my own.

The future Mrs G is in training... and if she keeps wearing low-cut tops, I should get some really good deals as well! insane.gif She comes everywhere with me. Below is a pic of us at the past ECCC in Seattle. She's been on many buying trips and is starting to get an eye for the goods.

th_000_0088.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Sounds like you got a nice haul there FD 893applaud-thumb.gif

John thumbsup2.gif

Without a doubt, this is a book you must buy

$70 On eBay

ff011.jpg

I would like to see the FF #1 at $700 and the #4. Also, do you have the FF 6, 9,14,18,28. Grades?

The Fantastic Four 1 and Fantastic Four 4 are at Cards, Comics & Collectibles in Reisterstown, MD, and will then be (if they don't sell by then) at the Heroes Con in Charlotte June 30-July 2.

Fantastic Four 9. on eBay

Fantastic Four 14. on eBay

Fantastic Four 28. on eBay

PM sent!

I have MANY books from your X-Men want list. X-Men 2 is one of the books with Cards, Comics and Collectibles. Here are a bunch that are here - again, I have many more, just ran out of nice bags to put them in. Let me know if you're interested in any and I will give detailed grades/price like the others.

xmen003.jpg

xmen006.jpg

xmen008.jpg

xmen012.jpg (October has first refusal rights)

xmen016.jpg

xmen035.jpg

xmen056.jpg

xmen058.jpg

xmen062.jpg

xmen096.jpg

Scan of the Hulk 1? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hulk 1 (and 3) are with Cards, Comics & Collectibles. The Hulk 1 is a low grade book, has some pieces missing from the front cover. I think we priced it at $600.

Very attractive VF- copy. Small creases at top edge, slight scuffs at corner. Nice copy. $185. Note that there is also a lower grade copy that I haven't scanned, mainly because I'm a lazy slacker.

Sharp looking copy, but $185 is a bit more than I was looking to spend. Maybe I can make an offer if it doesn't sell, or see the lower grade copy?

I'm looking for a bunch of low grade very cheap X-Men from 95-130 (various issues)...as well as some from 20-65.

Would you pm me a list with pricing?

There's essentially a full run of those numbers, both the 20-65 and the 95-130. Send me a list with specifics and we can go from there.

Hope I'm not a pain, could I see a scan of FF #2, 3 and #13 also X-men 4, 5, 11, and 13?

There was no FF 2 and 13 sorry.gif and the 3 is in Reisterstown sitting next to the X-Men 4. Here's the other books. Note that there are several copies of 5 and 11, I just grabbed the one that was in front.

xmen005.jpg

xmen011.jpg

xmen013.jpg

Very attractive VF- copy. Small creases at top edge, slight scuffs at corner. Nice copy. $185. Note that there is also a lower grade copy that I haven't scanned, mainly because I'm a lazy slacker.

Sharp looking copy, but $185 is a bit more than I was looking to spend. Maybe I can make an offer if it doesn't sell, or see the lower grade copy?

And the undercopy. on eBay

For Jokerman:

Amazing Spider-Man 12 coverless $25

X-Men 60. Looks nicer but is a VG due to a subscription crease on eBay

X-Men 61. Looks nicer but is a VG due to a subscription crease news.gif Sold!

X-Men 62 F/VF great Kazar artwork news.gif Sold!