• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC only signature thread

32 posts in this topic

Ok this is the first time that I have shown this book to the public and it may be the last. I believe that I was told that there were only 7 copies of Identity Crisis #1 with all 4 signatures on them. I know two people that have some of the 7 total other than myself. Thanks to Kris for this one as well.

Identity Crisis #1 (third printing) CGC 9.6

Signed by Rags Morales on 2/25/06, Micheal Turner and Brad Meltzer 3/18/06, and Peter Stegarwald on 3/19/06.

88_1.jpg

Ok this is the first time that I have shown this book to the public and it may be the last. I believe that I was told that there were only 7 copies of Identity Crisis #1 with all 4 signatures on them. I know two people that have some of the 7 total other than myself. Thanks to Kris for this one as well.

Identity Crisis #1 (third printing) CGC 9.6

Signed by Rags Morales on 2/25/06, Micheal Turner and Brad Meltzer 3/18/06, and Peter Stegarwald on 3/19/06.

88_1.jpg

ok krazykat

Stop looking at it. Everytime you do, I lose money.

You lost money by getting the thing scribbled on so much. Can hardly see any of the cover art through all those sigs. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifpoke2.gif

stooges.gif

Stop looking at it. Everytime you do, I lose money.

You lost money by getting the thing scribbled on so much. Can hardly see any of the cover art through all those sigs. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifpoke2.gif

stooges.gif

Blame Kris for getting the signatures. I just get to keep it in my collection. cloud9.gif