• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does this seem over priced?

7 posts in this topic

Well this is my first post to the boards, but this topic is right up my alley so I thought I'd jump right in on this one. As my handle suggests I am a collector of Avengers original art. I tend to follow all the auctions for avengers art pretty close. I think if this cover started at a penney it would end somewhere between 1k and 1.5k on ebay. If it was listed on Heritage it might hit 2k depending who might be in a buying mood. One thing to consider regarding the price is that it appears that this seller is none other than the the old "Valnsteve" (Donnelly) and he typically doesn't sell for cheap.

If anyone wants to check it out I have much of my Avengers collection posted on CAF under Jay Litzenberg. Not sure how to add a link yet.

If anyone wants to check it out I have much of my Avengers collection posted on CAF under Jay Litzenberg. Not sure how to add a link yet.

Very Very Nice