• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F/S: Complete Marvel Catalogue Run

3 posts in this topic

Just wanted to know if there is any interest in a complete run of Marvel Catalogues, all in NM. The first 7 issues are square bound Magazine size and then there are a further 30 issues that are square bound comic-book size. Their basically what Marvel used to solicit their books in the mid-nineties (94 or 95) after leaving Diamond and setting up Hero's World. I believe it's the one and only time Marvel put out a catalogue of their products.

All the books are NM. The magazines have really nice original painted covers. As well as solicitations there are interviews, checklists, stories, pin-up's and loads more. As these were basically something that people would read and throw away i doubt there are many complete runs, especially not high grade. Just PM me if anyone is interested in all 37 books.

Just wanted to add that im looking for around $75 for the set.

Worried about shipping? Don't be. I would suggest sending them in two surface mail packages which would cost approximately £10 each.