• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Debate on general dealer buying ads in this board.

84 posts in this topic

However, I guess in the end I agree that people know in general that dealers buy books. If dealers want to advertise that general practice of buying books, the other board is probably more appropriate for it. On the other hand, if a dealer (just like a member) had some very specific runs or books that they were PARTICULARLY interested in, I think they'd have as much right to post here as anyone. But as a dealer, I'd be sparing in that use, highlighting their hardest to find searches rather than the 480 comics they think they might have a buyer for.

Sound right to everyone?

Sounds perfect and it makes total sense. 893applaud-thumb.gif

If CS or another needs a few HTF books for clients and posts a SMALL list here in WTB, I don't see the big deal, but enough of these generic "WE Buy Comics!! Best Prices Paid!!! Call Us NOW!!!!" dealer advertisements.

A few months back, Russ bought a big pile of moderns from me for a VERY fair price. If he hadn't taken them, I honestly would have just put them in the donation box at my local library. I have bought and sold with Russ many times and he is extremely easy to work with.

Looking for a discount on bags and boards? 27_laughing.gif

poke2.gif

A few months back, Russ bought a big pile of moderns from me for a VERY fair price. If he hadn't taken them, I honestly would have just put them in the donation box at my local library. I have bought and sold with Russ many times and he is extremely easy to work with.

poke2.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif Don't be ridiculous! makepoint.gif

Mylites and Fullbacks of couse! grin.gif

poke2.gif

Oh, I'm sure Russ is just itching to get you a discount 893naughty-thumb.gif

poke2.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif Don't be ridiculous! makepoint.gif

Mylites and Fullbacks of couse! grin.gif

Mais oui . . . grin.gif

poke2.gif

What's the 893naughty-thumb.gif for? It's no secret that I don't buy from Russ confused-smiley-013.gif

screwy.gif

poke2.gif

What's the 893naughty-thumb.gif for? It's no secret that I don't buy from Russ confused-smiley-013.gif

screwy.gif

gossip.gif and you now are guaranteed that you never will thumbsup2.gif

poke2.gif

screwy.gif

As if grin.gif

poke2.gif

screwy.gif

As if grin.gif

yeahok.gif

poke2.gif

screwy.gif

I can understand CS making a statement like this, but why are you? confused-smiley-013.gif

poke2.gif

screwy.gif

I can understand CS making a statement like this, but why are you? confused-smiley-013.gif

He's a good guy and deserves a little respect

poke2.gif

richard

poke2.gif

richard

sign-funnypost.gif

Not dis-agreeing that, just curious as to why you feel the need to speak for him confused-smiley-013.gif

That's the type of person I am..........I don't like seeing anyone getting kicked when he's down, even if it's intended as a joke.

screwy.gif

poke2.gif

screwy.gif

Can I ask why not? I know you made some orders back in the day and then there was a small wait on some micropaper and then you just started bashing me on the boards?

What did I do?