• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Indiana

5 posts in this topic

yeah I live Near south bend actually..about 15 miles give or take...

I was just hoping there was something that I just hadnt heard about..

There are a number of cons that are just to far away for me to go to..

If anyone finds some especially rare or hard to find darkchylde at one of these.. I would be happy to buy it from you..

I will be going to WW chicago hopefully I can find some of them there..

I've done the small South Bend shows, usually catching one or both of them during the year. The guy who was doing them for 20+ years, at a church about 5 miles south of the airport, announced that he was getting out of promoting.

Another guy, I think out of Illinois promoted a small show in January, at a hotel in South Bend just south of the Michigan border. It was a small show, but had a couple of dealers who do the larger shows with plenty of old stuff. I will do it again, since I have some success moving bulk there, and it's usually a good buying show. This promoter can't get the hotel again this year, and last time I talked to him, he was looking at a January show there the first Saturday of 2007. He's the same dealer that does shows in places like Peoria, IL, Des Mound, IO, Gurnie, IL (perhaps this is handled by someone connected to him).

The only other shows I can think of in Indiana is the Indiapolis Ash Comics show- I'd think there's still ongoing, plus a dealer who rented a place last summer in Indy (maybe about 10-15 tables) and promoted it in CBG, etc.

Mark (Mark's Vintage Collectables)