• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ewwwwww

20 posts in this topic

Could a really good restoration expert bring him back to life? confused.gif

I think so, but you need to collect all 4000 copies for that to work.

Replicator anyBODY ??

makepoint.gifmakepoint.gif

Nope, my post had more to do with the insane $8K price and $10 BIN than poor Mark's ashes. I thought everyone knew he'd requested to be "mixed in the ink" upon his death, so to speak...

Nope, my post had more to do with the insane $8K price and $10 BIN than poor Mark's ashes. I thought everyone knew he'd requested to be "mixed in the ink" upon his death, so to speak...

"A message board for the purpose of buying, selling and trading comics between members."

Learn it, love it, live it......and bow down when you address the Bugster. 893whatthe.gif

"A message board for the purpose of buying, selling and trading comics between members."

The day I follow the rules will be a cold one indeed.

I use Marketplace for zany stuff that deserves to be wiped out on a regular basis...

I use Marketplace for zany stuff that deserves to be wiped out on a regular basis...

That's you Joe...one zany dude... insane.gif

Sigh.......Joe making up his own rules again........like when he cheated to win the comics-quest contest. insane.gif

Sigh.......Joe making up his own rules again........like when he cheated to win the comics-quest contest. insane.gif

Shaddup 'tards! sumo.gif

Technically, if you're in the possession of one of these books..you could accept invitations to Comic Cons on behalf of him, could you not? Maybe even get a loan in his name? tongue.gif

Brian

Don't worry lamers, I'll lounge in the backyard, a cool beer in my hand, reading the FREE Grading Guide, and thinking of you... 27_laughing.gif

Rookie...you should have taken the free sub! insane.gif

Rookie...you should have taken the free sub! insane.gif

I was going to, but they don't allow substtutions like that lamer Jens used to get (3 Moderns for 1 Standard). I think he cooked the Golden Goose by selling them off on EBay 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif and I have no use for a single Standard, as I'm subbing Modern this summer.