• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: your books cheap

18 posts in this topic

I'll pay pennies on the dollar for your high grade books in the guise of being your Board-brother grin.gif

Why, I'll even say nice things about you while I shake you upside down for every last penny in your pocket.

I don't have a website, but who cares? I like you. 27_laughing.gif

devil.gif

I'll pay pennies on the dollar for your high grade books in the guise of being your Board-brother grin.gif

Why, I'll even say nice things about you while I shake you upside down for every last penny in your pocket.

devil.gif

yeahok.gif

devil.gif

Now that's just being a complete a$s!

I guess I may be the only one that thinks so, but if I'm not, I'll have the sack to say it!

893naughty-thumb.gif

I agree, i read Russ's thread (the one im sure this one is referring to), and i sure never seen it the way some others did, and i am sure Russ never meant it that way either. I think he deserves a little more respect gossip.gif

devil.gif

Only to sell them as 10.0 after pressing on ebay screwy.gif

I agree, i read Russ's thread (the one im sure this one is referring to), and i sure never seen it the way some others did, and i am sure Russ never meant it that way either. I think he deserves a little more respect gossip.gif

Respect is earned, not deserved. makepoint.gif

Are you guys old enough to understand sarcasm? 27_laughing.gif

devil.gif

yeahok.gif

Hi Russ,

You know I'm teasing you - your thread belongs in the other forum grin.gif

-d

893applaud-thumb.gif

Nothing personal against CS, but just imagine if we ALL posted "I Buy Comics!" threads? The whole forum would be a mess.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Nothing personal against CS, but just imagine if we ALL posted "I Buy Comics!" threads? The whole forum would be a mess.

It's a WTB forum, so whats wrong with a WTB thread confused-smiley-013.gif Where should it go? Ebay thread?

devil.gif

I guess I may be the only one that thinks so, but if I'm not, I'll have the sack to say it!

893naughty-thumb.gif

I agree with ya, Johnny.

It's a WTB forum, so whats wrong with a WTB thread

But that's the whole point, it's NOT a WTB thread, it's a Dealer Advertisement.

If someone wants to buy, then tell us which books, otherwise it's just a "We Buy Comics!! Best Prices Paid!!! Call Us NOW!!!" SPAM advertisement.

devil.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

I agree with ya, Johnny.

Birds of a feather . . . confused-smiley-013.gif

It's a WTB forum, so whats wrong with a WTB thread

But that's the whole point, it's NOT a WTB thread, it's a Dealer Advertisement.

If someone wants to buy, then tell us which books, otherwise it's just a "We Buy Comics!! Best Prices Paid!!! Call Us NOW!!!" SPAM advertisement.

Exactly . . . put it in the Overstreet Guide with all the other "We pay more" guys. thumbsup2.gif