• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DEAD OF NIGHT #1 (NM/Mint) frickin' stellar copy, come and get it!!!!

31 posts in this topic

Of course you also realize there are plenty of people out there that are trying to pass of(f) (less than) uber-high grade books as 10.0s or close to it, that are not even close.

Of course (as amended) grin.gif

Of course you also realize there are plenty of people out there that are trying to pass of(f) (less than) uber-high grade books as 10.0s or close to it, that are not even close.

Of course (as amended) grin.gif

flowerred.gif

Price has nothing to do with a slab. Price is determined by the marketplace. hi.gif

And if the marketplace wants it in a slab? confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif that's their problem . . . wink.gif

I'd be just as happy with a raw 9.6 as a slabbed 9.6 (in fact, much happier!) grin.gif

"This book sells for 7.99 at max."

You're citing to the opening bid price on a small scan copy described as a "Fine to VF+"

In a slab mucho multiples seem not entirely unlikely.

If your name is Yee, 5X guide raw is a bargain.

It is a book I see a lot of, though I can't say I've seen them pristine like this.

Comiclink has a 9.6 with White pages pending sale for $300.00 and highgradecomics has 2 in NM- for $55. If this is a true NM to NM+ book $150 might not be too far off. Thats assuming it truly is in the 9.4/9.6 range.

I would have to agree that a book as nice as this one would get a better asking price slabbed.

Well, D A M N, boys!

Now you're making me want to send this puppy off to CGC!!!!

Hey, seriously though...I want each and everyone of you to know that I appreciate the feedback...as I take all of your thoughts and comments very seriously.

I respect the people in this forum a great deal, and even have the privilege of calling several of you friends.

If there are no takers, I just may send it to Steve and the boys at "Carbonite R US" :-) ....but if someone is looking to take it, by all means....taker 'er and if you aren't happy, I will most certainly refund the money.

I can't say I'm going to cover your CGC costs if that's the route you choose to go, but I will certainly refund the $150 if you get it, look at it and decide it's not up to your own grading standards.

Because let's face it...one man's 9.6 is another man's 9.4 and vise versa.

Thanks guys!

NOW...who's getting me drunk in San Diego!?!???